Peroneal tendon problems can turn into the sprained ankle that never fully heals. In fact, peroneal tendinopathy can take 5 to 15 years(!) to heal if not properly addressed.
Sounds like a long time to live with ankle pain, right?
- Does every step hurt? Are you discouraged from doing everyday errands because of persistent pain?
- If the problem is your right ankle, do you get shooting pain while driving when you hit the brakes?
- Would you like to walk without grimacing, and even get back to jogging?
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Seven must-master movements to build and strengthen the muscles around your peroneal tendon, and the tendon itself. Give your tendon a chance to heal with increased stability and support from surrounding muscles, while developing the tendon at the same time.
- One stretch for the soleus that you probably haven't seen before
- A progression program designed to increase soleus strength, tendon load capacity, and ankle stability
- A way forward to finally put debilitating pain and loss of ankle function behind you
Click the I want this! to get the Peroneal Tendon Recovery Program.
DISCLAIMER: This course does not provide medical advice. The information is for informational purposes only. No content is intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the care of your physician or other qualified health care providers with any questions or concerns you may have regarding a medical condition or its treatment before undertaking a new health care regimen.
You'll get an 11 minute video that demonstrates seven ankle recovery exercises and one important stretch