Low Back Pain Reduction Program for Aging Athletes
Tired of letting old back injuries interfere with your life today?
Disillusioned by following doctors' advice without improvement?
Take advantage of this six week course to learn how to approach and overcome back pain with the right kind of movements and exercises.
Regain your confidence and move with the poise of your younger self.
Transform your life.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How to master the hip hinge, and to use the right hinge form as the foundation for many other essential posterior chain movements
- The only abs exercise I’ve found to actually reduce my low back pain
- Strength progressions to build up your glutes and hamstrings so that the right muscles take the strain off your low back
- How to perform hyperextensions so that you’re focusing on your glutes instead of your low back
- The best, safe way to deadlift in order to build strength and support your low back
- Mobility movements that will help you live the lifestyle you want
Click the I want this! to get Low Back Pain Reduction Program.
DISCLAIMER: This course does not provide medical advice. The information is for informational purposes only. No content is intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the care of your physician or other qualified health care providers with any questions or concerns you may have regarding a medical condition or its treatment before undertaking a new health care regimen.
You'll get an intro video, 6 video lessons, and a quick reference PDF guide